Friday, April 21, 2006

Sunday Sundown #4

It's been a while, so time for a new Sunday Sundown. Number 4 already, with a lot of beautiful music from the podsafe music network.

Attention: In the show I say the artist of the song 'the story of a kiss' is by Heath Vercher, but this is not true. It is by Jon Schmidt and can be found on www.jonschmidt.com. See also the post of May 2nd.


Download the show here

Sigh - Little Thom
Love can be a lost cause - Hollow Horse
Walk away - Lovespirals
MS Walk promo - The Lascivious Biddies
Hell of a boy - The Lascivious Biddies
Salvia - Amit Chadda
Liquid G - The Blue Mile
The story of a kiss - Jon Schmidt
Mesopotamia - John Meed
Anymore - Sonny Combs and Kitty Kat Rodeo
Run away with me - Jessie Commisso

2 Comments:

At 1:28 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Again a nice and easy show, good choice in music.
And your voice also works good in this athmosphere.
ThankZ
Wish we had 2 sundays in one week. ;-)

Rob

 
At 3:01 AM, Blogger Maurice said...

Hey Rob,

Thanks for that compliment! Can you inmagine how it is like to BE a Sunday all week (since my name is sunday in dutch)? Hahaha. I wish I could have more time too to record more often. Hell, I wish I could do it all day! Unfortunate my employer lets me do other stuff during the day...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home